Kim Clement Caught Red-Handed
I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but Clement has to be the founding father of the "False Prophets of America" society:
On October 26th, 2005 on Praise the Lord Kim Clement mentioned that he had prophesied back in April that Alan Greenspan would be stepping down. He has posted this prophecy on his website at http://www.kimclement.com/words/2005/Apr162005.htm
, dating it April 16
, 2005, and it reads, in part:
A miracle shall happen in the banking and the stock exchange. Look to the months of August, September and October. Watch the oil, its gone high, high, high. Lower, lower lower. He’s playing a yo-yo game with you. Satan has a yo-yo and he says listen they are listening to everything I’m saying. But it’s going to change. It will change because Greenspan shall go.
Now, allow me to quote part of an Associated Press story, dated April 2, 2005
Bernanke has been considered one of the leading candidates to succeed Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan when he steps down from the Fed on Jan. 31.
Congratulations, Kim, you know how to read a newspaper!!!
Kim Clement has responded to the late posting of his prophecy on the earthquake in the Middle East
. This is my reaction:
- Neither the transcript nor the audio were available online until after the earthquake.
- Wouldn't the responsible thing to do if you knew a disaster was coming, like Katrina or earthquakes in India, be to notify the public immediately? Even if they didn't listen, after a few accurate forecasts I think people would sit up and take notice.
- Likewise, if Clement "saw" a terrorist act coming, wouldn't he be irresponsible if he kept it secret until after the event? In fact, he could be criminally responsible for not reporting a terrist act he knew was coming!
- The Elijah List didn't mention this prophecy until after the fact either.
- By the way, he has also said recently he knows who the next president will be, but I don't think we'll be seeing Clement announce his/her name until after the election (or close to the election if the polls indicate a sweeping victory.)
- Can anyone think of a biblical prophet who announced his prophecies AFTER the fact to the public???
Kim Clement - 50/50 Hindsight Again!!!
This guy is amazing, but even more amazing is the number of gullible Christians around who believe he's actually a prophet! Once more, he has just posted a prophecy (Here
) dated September 17th, predicting an earthquake in the East. Mind you, he didn't think this was important enough to post before
the recent earthquake in India/Pakistan!
John Hagee - Support Israel or Go to Hell?
In the October Charisma Magazine
John Hagee, long a supporter of Israel for prophetic reasons, writes
"It is important to be right on the Israel question when you consider that being wrong brings you under the curse of God and headed for eternal, everlasting fire with the devil and his angels. Israel is not a 'take it or leave it' subject. It is a life and death matter -- eternal life!" (Charisma Magazine, October 2005, "The Lord Has Chosen Zion," page 71.)
So it is no longer sufficient that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and has forgiven you all your sins? You must also support Israel for salvation?