Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bob Larson - It's ALL About the Money



Yesterday I got this inspiring e-mail message from that well-known exorcist, Bob Larson:

Are you depressed?

Lacking direction in life?

Feeling compelled to do things you don't want to do?

Wondering why you lack the success you deserve?

You can schedule PERSONAL TIME with

PASTOR BOB LARSON in DENVER

JULY 18, 2008! Let Bob personally pray

with you while he's in town. This is your time

for a one-on-one meeting with Pastor Bob.

To arrange for your SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER

with Pastor Bob, email Bob@boblarson.org

or call 303-980-1511

This is your opportunity for spiritual freedom!

At last, I could meet with Bob and get some prayer and direction for my life! Naturally I quickly replied to arrange a meeting. I received this reply:

The cost is $500 - Please call 303-980-1511 for details.
What a bargain! I can meet with Jesus any time for free, or go one better and meet with Bob Larson for $500! Needless to say, I can't pass up this opportunity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home