Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Clement: Placing All His Eggs in One Basket


You've got to say one thing about Kim Clement - he's persistent. On June 16th in San Jose, CA he once again issued the proclamation that a new source of energy that would break the Middle East hold on America. In fact, he's now saying there will be five new sources of energy:

The Spirit of God says I spoke about treasure that would come but it is not for the unrighteous. For the unrighteous have always uncovered and taken for themselves and then my people borrowed -- No more borrowing. You shall lend to many nations. You shall be the head and not the tail. You are about to go over and not under says the Lord. Hear the Word of the Lord tonight. There is a mass treasure that is about to be uncovered and My people will get it. My people will take it. The forces that have hidden and endeavored to hide what is about to be uncovered, they have been annihilated, they have been dreadfully secured. Now even as I promised, through these next few months one thing after another will be uncovered. Down in Florida it began but God says on the pacific, the west coast, there is also great discovery. You will not have to struggle for the breakthrough that is coming to you.

You are not going under, you're going over. There is a miraculous thing that is about to be uncovered. For even in the stepping down of Tony Blair, this is a sign, a good man, a man that I used as a friend to this nation. God said there would be a sign that the great "E" would be rapidity, an acceleration so that America would suddenly have five new sources of energy. There shall be five, not one, but five. They will say what do we do now, we have so many sources. Shall we create and design an engine in this way and shall we design a plane in this way? What about the air, what is in the air? God says, Listen what is in the sea? What is in the land? What is the air? What is in the dolphin, the whale and the octopus? Listen, God says America get ready to stand upright again. I will cause My church to prosper first for I will give the patent to you for this day I have said I will secure it until I find a righteous man who will take it and say I have patented it for the kingdom of God. It shall be given for God's work and God's work shall accelerate says the Lord.
The Elijah List then strongly hinted that this prophecy is being fulfilled:

San Francisco seeks energy from tides beneath Golden Gate Bridge


By TERENCE CHEA Associated Press Writer
San Jose Mercury News
Article Launched:06/19/2007 05:59:00 PM PDT

SAN FRANCISCO--City officials announced plans Tuesday to explore the potential the powerful tides beneath the Golden Gate Bridge hold for generating electricity, a project they hope would make San Francisco a showcase for the experimental field of tidal energy.
Of course, this is something that has been explored for years. Nothing new here, Kim.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 26, 2007 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim says:

I will cause My church to prosper first for I will give the patent to you for this day I have said I will secure it until I find a righteous man who will take it and say I have patented it for the kingdom of God.

Apparently he doesn't know his Bible too well and hasn't read Romans 3:10:

As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;"

And also Ecclesiastes 7:20:

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.

Darn! Looks like we'll be waiting for those inventions until Jesus returns. After all, He was the only righteous man that ever walked on earth.

Dave

 
At June 26, 2007 1:46 PM, Blogger ann said...

Who is this guy? I guess I need some background.

 
At June 26, 2007 2:18 PM, Blogger Bob Hunter said...

He is a self-proclaimed prophet, frequently seen on the Trinity Broadcasting Network despite being notoriously inaccurate in his prophecies.

 
At June 26, 2007 5:11 PM, Blogger ann said...

Good thing I don't get TBN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home