Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How DOES Kim Do It?


We haven't had a Kim Clement prophecy lately, so here we go. Just got an e-mail from Kim in which he states :
What a year it has been already! We all know that He has made exceedingly great and precious promises available to us and I'M RECEIVING IT!
I can hear the humility in his voice!
In March, I had the firm impression that the Nation would mourn in April but I was reluctant to make it a public prophecy because it was an insight which would further enlighten me to something that the Lord had said in 2004, in a meeting in Santa Barbara, CA. The Nation mourned the loss of many lives that were taken at Virginia Tech and caused so many questions of which only God has the answers.
You mean you could have warned us about Virginia Tech and possibly thwarted it, but failed to do so? Why are we just hearing about this now?

He goes on to point us to a prophecy just posted today on his website (click here) that he made April 19th in Humble, TX, In it he writes:
For once again from the city of Houston the Spirit of the Lord would speak. The weather patterns changing. There are changes in the weather and this is My doing.
Of course he's talking about the tornados in Texas, and, of course, the fact that he didn't post this until today shouldn't bother us. Kim is obviously a prophet of the first order!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 1:37 PM, Blogger Dr. Luther in the 21st Century said...

Typical, this sounds much like the prophecies concerning Katrina that were made public after the hurricane hit.

 
At June 02, 2007 6:46 AM, Blogger Darrell said...

Hey, I've just found your blog through Pastor Scott's blog. I'm gonna be a regular visitor here, I can tell. I'm glad somebody is keeping an eye on these ... ahem ... "clergymen." Although how you keep your lunch down while tracking this stuff is beyond me. Good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home