Saturday, February 24, 2007

Such Language From God!!!!!

From, of course, the overactive imagination of Kim Clement, Phoenix, AZ, Feb. 10th, 2007:

God said, "Watch out--an acceleration has begun, and you will run faster than the chariots of Ahab," says the Lord.

God says, "You will run faster than the chariots of Ahab. You will run faster than the chariots of Ahab." Ahab represents puppeteers that have no backbone and stand for nothing but judgment.

God said, "Phooey! I am the one who decides on judgment," and God said, "judgment will not come to this land this year. Yes, there may be war; yes, there may be attacks, but it is not My judgment," says the Lord.


The last time I heard the word "phooey" was when I was a child. Now, I know Jesus said that unless we become like little children, we won't enter the kingdom of Heaven, but is this what He meant??? Does anyone have the Hebrew equivalent for "phooey"? I want to look it up in Strongs Concordance?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home