Thursday, February 22, 2007

Did I Miss Something???


Kim Clement has a prophecy dated February 9th which reads, in part (Click Here):
During the summer and at the Mardi Gras, says the Lord, at New Orleans, watch what I do. There is going to be an interference in the Mardi Gras, says the Lord. God said, listen you hear that? That sound of joy, the music of the one that sits and plays. And God said, you watch what I do in the Mardi Gras, watch what I do in a place of great perversion. Watch what I do. I am focusing this year on your children and this is the year of acceleration, this is the year of multiplication. Your children shall begin and it shall not, says the Lord. It will not stop because I long for the sound of child-like faith. I long for the sound of a little child to come to me.
Am I missing something here? Wasn't the Mardi Gras on February 20th? I don't remember hearing about anything unusual on CNN, Fox, or MSNBC.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Mike Messerli said...

good post. I am bothered by this type of thing as well. I posted on it and Jeremiah's words in chapter 23. I am just fed up with this "The Lord told me" stuff. Thanks for you crisp, clear focused responses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home