Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Patricia King - It's Time To Get Out There and Raise the Dead

Good Christian people, it's time to get out to your local mortuary and start raising the dead! Watch the gold dust fall and just feel the power of God come down as you pray over those bodies in your neighbourhood mortuary. What? Nothing happened, even though you felt God's power and saw the gold dust? Well, don't let that bother you!

In this very weird video prophetess Patricia King introduces a woman from Phoenix who is doing just this! King travels in the same prophetic? circles as Todd Bentley, Bob Jones, Paul Cain, etc.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 05, 2008 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Once I'm dead there better not be anyone like this coming around my grave and trying to resurrect me. If I'm with Jesus in Heaven why would I want to return to earth?

In reality, who are these people trying to help? They definitely are not helping the deceased if they are a Christian since bringing them back from Glory would not be helpful to them. I think they are trying to help the survivors get over some sort of guilt or feeling of loss with the person who died. That's pretty selfish motivation in my book.

 
At August 05, 2008 4:57 PM, Blogger Bob Hunter said...

Yes, I'd be rather annoyed too if someone brought me back! Of course, maybe they'll get lucky and bring someone back who ended up in hell - then they'd get a second chance!

 
At August 15, 2008 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This video continues to frighten me. How cruel and insensitive.

 
At June 11, 2009 5:08 PM, Blogger passion said...

There was never mention of any 'graves'. They were just going to the mortuary. I don't see any thing wrong with that. They are praying to God, not the dead people. So there hasn't been any one raised yet, they just haven't come across any one who's supposed to come back yet. But when they do, how miraculous! And in the mean time, it's a learning experience, every thing in life is a learning experience. And they're loving giving God glory and praising Him. Don't let fear be your guide, let the Holy Spirit be your guide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home