Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Incredible Power of Jesse Duplantis


On the February 6th Praise the Lord show, Jesse Duplantis made this incredible claim:

I went to Wendy’s and I saw one of my school mates and he said “Boy, didn’t we have a good 40th year reunion?” I said I certainly did. I said I can’t wait for the 50th. And he looked at me and he said “Do you think we’re going to make it?” I said I’m gonna make it. I don’t know about you. I’m gonna make it. “How can you say such a thing?” Let me shock you. Let me shock you now with the Word of God. Death and life are in the power of who? The tongue. It’s not in the power of cancer. It’s not in the power of diabetes. It’s not in the power of high blood pressure. It’s not in the power of anything or viruses. It’s in the power of your mouth.
Back in June of 2001 he made it clear that we control when we die:

Jesus was His own Man and He controlled His destiny and He reached His destination. Well, when I read that I said "Well, can I control my destiny and reach my destination?" The Lord said "Be ye therefore imitators of God as dear children." Whatever Jesus can do, you can do. In fact, you can do greater works. Now when you say that you're going to get letters. People say "Who do you think you are?" "Everything Jesus said I was." Now, whether you got a problem with that, that's your problem. Ain't my problem, you see. But He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So I took it. And I just decided - bless God - that I would live the way the Lord said I could live. He said if I'd be blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed going in, then I never expected not to be blessed. He said if I could - more people freak out on divine health. They don't mind you getting healed, but if you start saying you'll never get sick, get ready, because somebody will write a book against you and call you a heretic! Well, He said I could walk like that. I mean Abraham was 140 years old having babies. That's good. Moses was 120 years old climbing mountains. Climbing mountains at 120 and he doesn't wear no glasses. That's good. Mary had a baby, an immaculate conception, at 15. That's real good. Think about that. They couldn't kill the apostle Paul until he was ready. They couldn't kill Peter until he was ready. He determined when. Peter said "I'm [throwing?] the latest tabernacle down and then I'm out of here." They tried to kill him and they just woke the boy up while they was sleeping. Peter - they had to kick him to get him up. He wasn't worried about it. Why? It wasn't his time. Now that's what God said.
Bet you didn't know you had that power, did you? As a matter of fact, I don't think God knew either until Jesse taught it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home