Friday, August 03, 2007

God Wants YOU to be Rich!

Got this in the mail from someone using the name John Matthews:

GOD want you to get rich!...God's word shows that He wants his children to gain MONEY and GREAT WEALTH. Just mail my CHRISTIAN CIRCULAR! I made $2,000 in six days after I mailed it!

...God's children deserve the BEST. After all, there's a Mercedes or BMW in almost every church parking lot. Why shouldn't you drive to church in style, too?

...There are lots of other programs out there, but I haven't seen any that Christian can feel proud to use. Many are dishonest and immoral.

...My program is called "The Christian Circular." The best thing about it is that you simply need to mail the special "Christian Circular." Then sit back and wait for the blessings that you have been praying for!


The bottom of the letter has "Pridemore Publishing Company, 101 W. 23rd St., #2250, New York, NY 10011.

Just for an extra blessing brother John Matthews included his very own hand print that I could put my hand over and pray "I believe that the Word of God promises me financial blessings and prosperity. I claim these miracles for myself right now. Amen." All I have to do is return it to him and he'll pray over it again.

Strange thing about that hand print, though - I didn't see any swirls in the fingerprints at all. I guess brother John must really be special, not leaving fingerprints!

Well, I'll send this in and let you know when I've made my first $2,000! By the way, if you'd like to skip the preliminaries and just donate directly, you can do so at www.getrichwithgod.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home