Thursday, April 12, 2007

And This Guy Is Teaching People?

"When Christ went down to the chambers [hell] I’m convinced He took Satan by the hair of the head and drug his nasty body from one end of that place to the other and said 'I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah and I have just defeated your boss at the cross and from this day forward when the church of Jesus Christ comes to the gates of the kingdom of hell and they mention My name, you do what they say, because the power of the blood has totally conquered you from this day and forever more.'" - John Hagee Today, April 5, 2007

Let's see, what did I learn from Pastor John today:
  1. Satan has hair
  2. Satan has a body
  3. Satan is in hell
  4. Jesus defeated Satan's boss

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2007 3:31 PM, Blogger 318@Nicea said...

Who would Satan's boss be?

 
At April 12, 2007 4:46 PM, Blogger Bob Hunter said...

Why the Mrs. of course!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home