Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So THIS Is What Jesus Meant By Our Daily Bread!!!


The following testimonial is currently on the prophetic Elijah List website:
Just letting you know I love this website. This is my daily bread. The Lord has led me in the prophetic for years but I did not know there were many others like me. I have felt isolated until a friend at church introduced me to this website. I pull it up every morning before I get started with my day and reading it makes the difference in my day. This is the good stuff! Thanks.
Yep, rather than being fed by the Word of God every morning, it's the Elijah List that makes the difference in her life!

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." 2 Tim. 4:3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home