Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pat's Prophecy - In Detail


For the record, here are Pat Robertson's exact words about the pending terrorist attack:

Evil men, evil people, are going to try to do evil things to us and to others during the last part of this year. I don't know whether it will be in the Fall or September or later on, but it will be the second half of 2007. There will be some very serious terrorist attacks. The evil people will come after this country and there's a possibility that chaos - not a possibility, but a definite certainty - that chaos is going to rule....It's going to happen and I'm not necessarily saying nuclear. The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that, that will be mass killing, possibly millions of people, major cities, injured. I hope I'm wrong and I hope people will pray and that won't happen, but nevertheless that seems to be what's coming up. (700 Club, January 2, 2007)
Well, at least you've got an "out," Pat! If it doesn't happen, it's because enough people prayed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home