Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's Time to Play "Name That Angel!"


Tired of hearing about the same old angels time after time? You know, Michael, Gabriel, and that's about it? I mean, there are zillions of angels in heaven and we only know the names of a couple of them!! But, fear not, the Elijah List Prophets have revealed a new angel to us! Click.

James Goll: "THE ANGEL NAMED 'ISRAEL AWAKENING' APPEARED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!"

(Excerpt:) As I looked up, an angel came flying into the auditorium and appeared to hover right in front of me. It stopped in mid-flight and looked right at me. It was dressed in a glowing, white, and flowing garment with a gold sash from the right shoulder to the left waist. There were words written on the sash that stated, "Israel Awakening."

As soon as I read the name of the angel, it disappeared. Yet the presence of "divine knowing" lingered within me. This was another encounter to me personally and corporately to release the Mordecai anointing for such a time as this. A spirit of adoption seemed to be available from the Lord to help prepare the Body of the Messiah to fulfill her call in the Last Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home