Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Watch Those California Fires

I wasn't going to bother reporting Kim Clement's latest prophesies, but since the Elijah List has seen fit to promote them today, here goes with his 50/50 hindsight prophecies from Humble Texas, November 18, 2006:
The Spirit of God says watch over the Christmas season for there shall be the igniting of fires. The summer and the heat shall go through to November, this was a sign to my people that I am causing things to accelerate. I'm causing everything to multiply so that you may have access into the better things of the kingdom of darkness for they have ruled for too long. My kingdom is about to appear. Yes, it's about to appear as it appeared to Daniel, as it appeared to Joseph, as it appeared to Isaiah, as it appeared to Enoch. Four great anointings are coming unto the earth. God says I will give you access to the market place. Acceleration has begun, I am hastening my Word to perform it and you will not have to wait much longer says the Spirit of God.
Naturally, this prophecy went up on his web site AFTER the current fires in California began. Come on, Kim, why don't you prophesy the Mojave Desert catching fire, and when it does we'll believe you!

He's also capitalizing on the age of some of some of Christianity's leaders. In the same prophecy he proclaimed:

The Spirit of God says my servant, Billy Graham, shall rest his head. God says the people must not morn for I speak to you of Isaiah Chapter 6 in the day that King Uzziah died Isaiah said I saw the Lord high and lifted up and his glory filled the temple. When my servant Billy Graham dies and is brought into heaven, the people shall see the Lord as they have never seen Him before and a realm of double portion evangelism shall strike this nation says the Spirit of the Living God. My servant Oral Roberts shall also be received very close and the Spirit of God says when he is received a prosperity shall come upon my people as it has never been. God says do not lose sight of what they carried, not the men, but the mantle. For you shall see the men going but the mantle shall remain says the Spirit of God.
Interestingly enough, Elijah List didn't report this part of Clement's prophecy from his web site. Perhaps they recognized the bad taste it would leave in peoples' mouths.

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 1:21 PM, Blogger 318@Nicea said...

Dude,
I've read a few of your postings already today, and I'm not sure if I should laugh or throw-up. Where do these guys get their suff from.
Dave

 
At December 11, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Bob Hunter said...

It's virus season, so throwing up is in mode. I think they're into some of the funny weeds I see around here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home