Sunday, December 17, 2006

Benny and the Jet



What an opportunity! Benny Hinn has just purchased DOVE ONE, a brand-new Gulfstream G4SP to fly him and his staff around the world saving souls. Word on the street is that it's worth $30,000,000 (cheaper at Amazon.com). And YOU have the opportunity to help pay for it. Benny is looking for 6,000 dedicated followers to donate $1000 each. In return, he will send you a scale-model of the jet and:

"Your name will be placed prominently in a special area of Dove One where Pastor Benny studies and prays during his travels." (See pamphlet here)

What he doesn't tell his fans is that it is probably in the Dove One restroom!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a Hinn fan at all (false teacher) but from what I understand from his broadcasts, the plane was purchased from another ministry for 6 million (hence the 6,000 x $1,000 donation request) and is not new. I've heard him say this several times on his program.

 
At December 18, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger 318@Nicea said...

I'm sending my money today. I want to be blessed by the Apostle and his magical powers.

NOT!

 
At December 18, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Bob Hunter said...

Anonymous: That's quite possible, yes.

 
At May 07, 2007 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to me that I remember TBN had a Gulfstream and upgraded to a Challenger jet. Is Benny Hinn getting Paul Crouch's hand-me-downs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home