Wednesday, October 18, 2006

God TV


Kim Clement has a new revelation that should cause all of us to rejoice:
A TV network is about to be raised up that shall suddenly come to the fore and shall take the giants of religion down and shall reach the youth of this Nation. It shall have no fancy name but God TV. For it shall be Mine and I will reach the young people of this Nation and I will raise up the "Davids," the "Samuels," the "Mary's," the "Elizabeths" to bring forth the Rock Christ Jesus in this day and age, says the Lord. (October 6, 2006, Tampa,Fl)

Finally!! I'm tired of seeing all that poison that passes for Christianity on the Trinity Broadcasting Network and the Inspiration Network, aren't you? So what and who is going to be on God TV that's going to have such an impact on the nation? I had a look at their schedule:

  • Kim Clement
  • Joyce Meyer
  • John Paul Jackson
  • Rick Joyner
  • Rodney Howard-Browne
  • John Hagee
  • John Bevere

As one viewer writes: "Thank you for putting true evangelism on and not just watered down Christianity!"

Talk about deluded!!!

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD TV IS WONDERFUL!!! I am so blessed that I have Directv so I can watch. The Holy Spirit is AWESOME!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home