Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Get It While It's Hot!


One more way to peddle the Gospel from The Elijah List - Scent of Jerusalem Toilette Spray for Men and for women. "Essence of Jerusalem is made from 90 different aromatic plants growing in and around Holy City Jerusalem and the Judean Desert. The fragrance of this exclusive balsam inspired perfume represents a subtle blend of the oriental and the classic, encapsulating the very essence of an ancient aroma and the scent of Jerusalem." Only $26!

If that doesn't strike your fancy, there is also "Third Heaven Vision Anointing Oil" for $8.

Now if those products don't bring people running into the Kingdom I don't know what will!

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 2:11 AM, Blogger Kelly Klages said...

What if I told you I liked it for its smell? ;o)

Actually, I've smelled that particular stuff and it's not so great, but certainly over-priced.

But I admit that, being typically girly, I've been intrigued enough by the mention of various fragrances in the Bible to sample some essential oils of the same. Not for "healing" or salvation purposes obviously, but I do love a good incensey smell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home