Friday, June 09, 2006

Kim Clement on 6-6-6

Just when I thought the nuts had stayed more-or-less buried when it came to prophesying that something would happen June 6th, 2006, I read a prophecy Clement made May 19th in New York. See link above for entire prophecy:

I heard something right now. Listen to me, Tony, I heard June the 6th. June the 6th a very special something that's going to happen on June the 6th. I'm not talking about a birthday, I'm talking about something that's going to open up. It's so close I can see it, I can feel it, I release it in the Spirit. I release it right now, I release it into this house, upon these people, upon this region. June the 6th something's going to break in the Spirit and release people!

Gosh, I wonder what it was?

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger VirginiaLutherans said...

I think he might have "released" the clamor of "Oh no! 6-6-6!!!

Please... if you read the Bible, you would see it's man's number. But I guess actually reading it might not be so... alarmist? (Think of the ratings drop!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home