Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Angels to Hand Deliver New Magazine!!!!

Those familiar with the Elijah List won't be too surprised to see this announcement from prophet Bill Yount today:

I keep seeing great and mighty things about this Elijah List Prophetic Magazine [The Voice of the Prophetic] going out. I see Angels of Revelation being released to hand deliver this publication personally to those receiving them.


In the Spirit, I see angels standing at attention,
who will accompany each magazine being sent
out with the subscriber's personal name and
address written on each one.

Though the messages will be coming forth through prophets and prophetic people, these monthly messages will be actually hand delivered via angels. In the Spirit, I see angels standing at attention, who will accompany each magazine being sent out with the subscriber's personal name and address written on each one. These angels are being sent forth to anoint and open the ears and eyes of the readers—to even read between the lines and to activate their giftings and callings, and to show them great and mighty things that they know not of!

Each copy will be an original, tailor-made for each person because of this angelic personal hand delivery.

Subscribers will receive much more than they had bargained for. They will be receiving Angels of Revelation into their homes, businesses and churches on a monthly basis!

Believe me, I am not trying to trump up this magazine but I clearly hear the sound of a trumpet blowing over it!

Sounds like a magazine that is out of this world!

Revelatory Blessings,

Bill Yount

Don't know about you, but I plan on subscribing so I can meet the angel that's going to accompany my magazine!!!! Guess there is one born every minute, especially among undiscerning Christians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home