Monday, March 27, 2006

Fooey to You! Kim Clement Strikes Again

Such Language from God!!!! "God" gave this prophecy to Kim Clement in Long Beach:

God said, fooey! The miracles of yesterday are gone, they are over. I have a new package. I have a brand new package, says the Spirit of God. Do not look back and insult Me by saying I am not the God of tomorrow, Alpha and Omega. God says, I have a brand new generation, I have a brand new sound, I have a brand new source of energy that I am giving to this Nation first. (Kim Clement prophecy, March 10, 2006 at http://www.kimclement.com/words/2006/March102006.html)
What kind of language is "God" going to use next? Fuddleduddle?

1 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Webcritter said...

Bleah!

I'm glad you took the Kim Clement watch duties. At least when Joseph Smith emitted claptrap claiming it was from God, he didn't make God sound like a yo-yo.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home