Friday, September 30, 2005

Kim Clement Prophesying Techniques

On TBN's Praise the Lord Wednesday night "prophet" Kim Clement made the following claim:

"I prophesied in October of last year to the president of the United States of America. I have to tell you it was the most wonderful thing that could have happened to me because I know the contradiction around him because he is so prophetic – and people don’t understand that, but he is – and I said to him and spoke about a hurricane that was going to come in August and September of 2005. And I spoke about the homes that were going to be ripped up and the trees that were going to be thrown around."

Of course, having been based on Texas he knows that August and September are prime hurricane months and that his odds of being correct were pretty good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home